'The headteacher, staff and governors share high aspirations and ambitions for pupils’ academic achievement and their personal development. Together, they have worked effectively to raise standards and improve outcomes for pupils.'
Aims of the School
- Providing a stimulating environment where children are challenged and well-motivated.
- Teaching a carefully planned education that will meet the needs of each child.
- Monitoring the progress of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Teaching children to apply themselves to their work, enabling them to become confident self-disciplined learners.
- Providing a caring, planned, organised and supportive environment for all children to develop as individuals, to be able to think and act for themselves, both at school and in the wider community.
- Encouraging all children to value their own and each other’s efforts and achievements.
- Recognising that all children are of equal value with differing needs.
- Promoting a positive image of the school through parental support and that of the wider community.
- Developing the pupil's sense of responsibility for the school, the community and society.
Excellence achieved through care, creativity and challenge.
'Pupils have a strong sense of right and wrong and they use this to monitor their own and others’ behaviour. During lessons, pupils are highly engaged, work purposefully and are self-motivated to do as well as they can. Pupils play well together and are kind and caring to one another.'