'The headteacher, staff and governors share high aspirations and ambitions for pupils’ academic achievement and their personal development. Together, they have worked effectively to raise standards and improve outcomes for pupils.' OFSTED 2019
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
- To provide a stimulating environment where children are challenged and well motivated.
- We will provide a carefully planned education that will meet the needs of each child.
- Monitor the progress of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
- As the children strive for excellence, we expect them to apply themselves to their work, enabling them to become confident self disciplined learners.
- To provide a caring, disciplined and supportive environment for all children to develop as individuals, able to think and act for themselves, both at school and in the wider community.
- To encourage the children to value their own and each other’s efforts and achievements.
- The school recognises that all children are of equal value with differing needs.
- To promote a positive image of the school through parental support and that of the wider community.
- To develop the pupils sense of responsibility for the school, the community and society.
'Pupils have a strong sense of right and wrong and they use this to monitor their own and others’ behaviour. During lessons, pupils are highly engaged, work purposefully and are self-motivated to do as well as they can. Pupils play well together and are kind and caring to one another.' OFSTED 2019