Kings Hedges Education Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils in our care.
All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for a position or to support us please take full consideration of the following points.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the Headteacher to discuss further if you wish.
- You will be provided with an induction process and you are expected to engage with this monitored process.
- We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
- Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be explained during your induction and on a regular basis;
- Safeguarding is everyones responsibility.
- Kings Hedges complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we will seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary.
- Application forms must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment.
- Please ensure you state full details of your qualifications
- References will be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process.